About Me

Isagenix has changed my life... It has given me my life back, and I am forever grateful!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Kim Olson



Hello, I’m Kim Olson

This is my story of real life change…

Isagenix has given me my life, the life I only use to dream & Hope for. I use to tell my friends, I have a husband that loves & adores me, and two amazing children, my life would be perfect if I were rich & thin. Then I was introduced to isagenix 6 years ago.

I was very Skeptical, but I did have a small glimmer of hope, so I thought I would give it a try... Well I started to see results very quickly !

I lost 50 lbs in three months, and went on to lose 125 pounds in just 11 months. I have now lost a total of 152 pounds, and 12 sizes. I have lost more then half of my weight. This is the smallest I have been in 24 years; my entire adult life!

Throughout the years I had tried many programs. I lost a little weight with each of them, only to gain it back again,… and then some.
Isagenix helped me to lose the weight and to keep it off.

I feel great, and I am healthy. But most importantly, I am happy. Isagenix has changed my life in many ways; Not only physically, but mentally, and emotionally.

  • I can now see and feel my bones.
  • I fit in the seats at the theaters, and don’t feel like my bottom is in a vice.
  • I have no problem putting seat belts on.
  • I can cross my legs. (I used to think I couldn’t cross them because they were to short).
  • People treat me different, they treat me very different!

Best of all, is my relationship with my husband, because I feel better about myself, I allow him to love me.

After my first year & having such amazing results, I began to realize what an incredible gift I had been given, & that is what Isagenix is, it is a gift of health & of wealth. So I started sharing Isagenix with others, & it has now created a life for me & my family I only use to dream & hope for.

I have been able to retire my husband from his JOB at age 48, that has been such a blessing to our family.

There are two things in my life I have struggled with, & that has been my weight & my finances & Isagenix has changed both of those for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Six Figure Makers - Part 1

Six Figure Makers Part 2

Are You Toxic...

The Isagenix® Story


Isagenix®: Wealth Revolution

Can You Afford Not To?...

Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad) Why Network Marketing?

Today I have seen the light. If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business. (Robert Kiyosaki)

The Perfect Storm

World-renowned economist & multimillionaire entrepreneur Paul Zane Pilzer is explaining how 3 powerful elements are converging & creating the greatest opportunity for you to change your financial future and achieve financial freedom.

Art Williams "Do It" speach