About Me

Isagenix has changed my life... It has given me my life back, and I am forever grateful!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Our daughter, Heather's experience


I joined the Isagenix family in Oct 2008 because I wanted to feel better. I'm a single mom of 4 amazing kids and I work full time as a physical therapist assistant. My life gets really stressful and I had very little energy to cope with it. I wanted to be there for my kids, but I felt weighed down by the daily tasks.I was looking for a way to increase my mood and energy when my mom told me about this nutrition program she had started. She said she felt better than she'd felt in 20 years! I thought it was worth a try and I started taking the products that week.Within the first few days I started to notice that I didn't feel so overwhelmed anymore. I started to feel more alert at work. When I got home from work I still had energy left for my kids. I was amazed!By the end of the third week I noticed I had also released some excess pounds! That was an awesome bonus! And it was EASY, I didn't feel deprived, I just felt healthier. I was actually CRAVING healthy food!Over the last few months I have come to understand how nutrition effects your body and mind, and how amazing the human body can be if we give it the necessary building blocks to succeed.My goal of feeling better has changed to a goal of helping others feel the way I feel. I'm committed to the benefits of Isagenix for life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Six Figure Makers - Part 1

Six Figure Makers Part 2

Are You Toxic...

The Isagenix® Story


Isagenix®: Wealth Revolution

Can You Afford Not To?...

Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad) Why Network Marketing?

Today I have seen the light. If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business. (Robert Kiyosaki)

The Perfect Storm

World-renowned economist & multimillionaire entrepreneur Paul Zane Pilzer is explaining how 3 powerful elements are converging & creating the greatest opportunity for you to change your financial future and achieve financial freedom.

Art Williams "Do It" speach